Self Help Analytics Resources
“Information is the oil of the 21st century, and analytics is the combustion engine." - Peter Sondergaard
Does talking about statistics and reports get you excited to learn more about the powerful insights that Analytics offers? Us too! Here are a few resources where you can start to really dig in and discover how Google’s Marketing tools can give you a deeper understanding about your audience and more.
While some of these articles are from Google Support, others are written from experts in the fields. Regardless of the published date, all are relevant.
Throughout your Analytics educational journey, if you come across additional resources that you feel would be beneficial to others, please share them with us. Send an email to WebHelp sharing your favorite Analytics guide or resource.
Google Analytics 4 Resource Links
- Getting Started with Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Glossary
- Find your way around Google Analytics
- Reports and data available in Analytics
- Reporting in Google Analytics 4
- What can you learn about your visitors using Google Analytics 4?
- Filtering out unwanted traffic in your GA reports
- Using URL builders to track campaign visitors from digital advertising
- The unabridged Google Analytics 4 Glossary (by Google)
Using Data Studio for Reporting
Once you have data from your website, the best thing you can do with it is share the information with others. (And one of the best ways to share is to create a visual Data Studio report!)
Data Studio reports tell stories about your website using data. These stories can provide valuable insights, persuade stakeholder, validate decisions, or argue for a change of content or organization.