University Relations and Marketing (URM) leads strategic marketing, communications and community relations activities that enhance awareness, strengthen our brand and increase engagement with our many diverse audiences.
University Relations and Marketing focuses on accessibility, diversity and equity, applying an inclusion lens in our policies, practices, and marketing and storytelling efforts and with our partners across campus.
- To build and sustain stakeholder partnerships and investment
- To cultivate relationships within and between the campus and our communities
- To foster public and government support for Western
- To foster a more inclusive culture
- To illustrate how Western serves the public good
- To increase campus and public understanding of the Western brand
- To promote learning and research opportunities for students, faculty and staff
- To proactively and effectively tell Western’s story
- To promote and improve economic vitality in local communities and beyond
Find Us On Campus
We are located in Old Main 490 on the Western Washington University campus in Bellingham.
Western Washington University
516 High Street, MS 9032
Bellingham, WA 98225-9032