Getting Started with Google Analytics
“An organization's ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage." - Jack Welch
How to Request Tracking For Your Department/Program Website
If you would like to begin tracking your website’s user data and performance – WebTech is here to help. We can create a Google Analytics account and Google Tag Manager account for your website, install the code appropriately and grant full permissions so you can access your website’s data.
Please include the following with your email request:
- URL requesting the Analytics account
- Name/Email of person(s) requesting user access
Additional Learning Resources
- Logging into Google Analytics Access your Google Analytics account
- Google URL Builder Adding parameters to your URL for custom campaign tracking
- Tutorial Videos Tutorial videos for Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Google Help Center Tutorials for creating and analyzing reports
- Google Data Studio Tutorials for creating DS reports. This stuff is juicy so here is yet another video tutorial regarding Google Data Studio reporting
- Google Analytics Academy Learn analytics with free online courses
Next Step: Google Tag Manager
Your request is in, and soon you'll have more information about your audience and your website content than you'll know what to do with. Ready to learn more about how Google Tag Manager can work for you?